Our most frequently asked questions.
- I would like to set up an account to be billed.
For repeat customers looking to set up a billing account, please email Zeena@letusfurnish.co.uk. Please note, we are only able to open credit accounts when appropriate credit checks have been completed.
- What happens if items break – are they covered by warranty?
All items have a warranty of between 1 and 5 years. This is noted next to the appropriate item on the website. The warranty is valid for manufacturing issues, but it does not cover user neglect.
- I have awkward access/parking restrictions.
Please notify us in advance of any awkward staircases, etc., as we may advise you to look at products that are more suited to the available space.
- Will you fit my appliances on delivery?
Washing machines and fridge freezers will be unpacked and placed in position ready to be used – all plumbing and waste connections must be in place. We are not able to connect electric or gas.
- Can you collect old items when delivering new?
One-off items will be charged at £15 per item or £25 per sofa, on a like for like basis when delivering new. If multiple items are required for collection, please contact a member of staff to discuss prior to this service.
- Can you collect keys for delivery of items?
Yes, we can arrange to collect keys on your behalf from an estate agent or letting agent if they are in close proximity to the delivery address – free of charge.
- Will you assemble the items when you deliver?
The items will be delivered, assembled (where applicable) and placed in the appropriate rooms – all waste packaging will be removed.
- What are your delivery arrangements?
Our warehouse is in Swansea. We provide a daily delivery service throughout South Wales. For national deliveries, we will work with you to arrange a convenient delivery date. Lead times for products and packages will vary.
- Who do we need to contact to arrange delivery?
When your furniture request/enquiry has been made via our website, a member of our team will contact you within 2 working hours to go through any questions that you may have.
- Is the furniture covered by current fire regulations?
All the furniture we provide is covered by the current regulations relating to fire safety, for further information please view this link:
- Do you offer leasing/finance options?
Yes, we do. Please contact us for further information.